Well, folks, here we are again. We have been blessed with another week to prep before TEOTWAWKI and I hope that everyone has used that time to do something. I see a lot of folks commenting in past segments of this thread saying that they didn’t do anything during the week because they didn’t have any money. Well, you can do a lot without money like learning skills, getting into better physical condition and planning future projects.
You can also cut costs by scrounging for building materials for projects and using coupons when stockpiling certain items – for example…
- Why Aren’t You Using Coupons To Save Money When Stockpiling For Survival
- Prepping On The Cheap With Coupons!
- Extreme Couponing For Survival What You Need To Know To Keep Your Pantry Full
- How To Put Your Food Storage Into Hyper Drive
- Tactical Vs. Strategic Shopping
Okay, now let me see what did I do to prep this week…
Got in more firewood
Received my new updated copy of nuclear war survival skills
Organized a bunch of stuff that had gotten unorganized during my move
Bought another 1400 round bucket of .22 ammo
Well, folks, that’s it for me this week… what about you… what did you do to prep this week?Continue Reading...