Recipe provided by Backwoods Prepper
I would like to share this recipe with the pack.
BBB (Beef,Bacon and Beans)
- 1 14.5oz can of Keystone beef or a quart jar of canned deer meat (what I use)
- 1 28oz can of your favorite baked beans
- 6 slices of bacon fried the way u like it. Crisp is best for this recipe
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar. or make your own white sugar and molasses.
- 1 teaspoon mustard
dash of salt
Combine all ingredients in a cast iron pot for best taste or any pot will do. bring to a boil turn down on low simmer for 20 to 30 min covered. cut heat let stand covered about 10 minutes and serve. serves 4. we make cornbread muffins to go with ours but any bread you like will do. Hope you guys like it, we do very hearty. Never stop prepping.
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness