1. Are We Entering The Worst Period For Natural Disasters In U.S. History? : “Weather patterns are becoming increasingly erratic and the ground under our feet is becoming extremely unstable. So precisely what in the world is going on here? Is this the beginning of a trend? Could it be possible that we are entering
A simple virus brewed in the belly of a dead bird is set to embark on a global killing spree. The likely culprit is H5N1 – a bird flu virus with the dangerous potential to mutate into the next pandemic flu virus.
In a feature-length special, we tell the story of what could happen if a flu pandemic hits. Experts predict the next pandemic will be more disruptive than any disease we’ve seen before. And they’re particularly worried that it will be most deadly for the young and otherwise healthy.
The last flu pandemic in 1918 killed an estimated 50 million people worldwide. Nowadays, with extensive global travel and movement, the virus will be able to spread even more easily. The estimates are that hundreds of millions could be infected and potentially die.
1. Obama ‘I’m a black man’… “As an “African American” you have to work twice as hard. Sometimes, I wrote off my own failings as just another example of the world trying to keep a black man down.” - Yep, and everyone else has it so easy. Anyway, I thought his mother was white and that
Before we get stated with this weeks “What did you do to prep this week?” segment, I would like to thank Curtis H, Sherry S and Brenda C for their support via our voluntary subscription service. Thank you. If you feel that this blog is worth $5 a month to you then you too can
1. Worst case EMP scenario? Half in U.S. dead : “During a CME, billions of tons of highly charged particles are ejected to interact with Earth’s magnetic field, causing radio blackouts and the shutdown or destruction of vulnerable electrical grid systems and sensitive electronic components. NASA estimates that a direct hit to Earth from one of these
1. Iran to chair U.N. arms control forum : “Iran will preside over the United Nations arms control forum this month, despite the fact that it is under U.N. sanctions for illicit nuclear activities and routinely supplies arms to the terrorist organization Hezbollah in violation of international law.” What? 2. IRS targeted groups that criticized
“A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.” Proverbs 27:12 Before we start I would like to thank Brenda C for her support via our voluntary subscription service ($5.00 per month). And Mike Q for his one time donation via PayPal. Thank you both.
1. Why Your Financial Future Will Be Built Upon the Chinese Yuan : “If you have any illusions, put them aside now. It’s the Yuan’s world – the West is just living in it, or borrowing from it as the case may be.” 2. The mass exodus of Christians from the Muslim world : “Christians are being
Human takeover by machines may be closer than we think : “Are you prepared to meet your robot overlords?” I thought he / it was already in the Whitehouse… Obamabot… 10,962,532: U.S. Disability Beneficiaries Exceed Population of Greece : “The total number of people in the United States now receiving federal disability benefits hit a
1. Brewer stops plans to make gold, silver legal tender in Arizona : “Gov. Jan Brewer refused Thursday to make Arizona the second state in the nation to declare privately minted gold and silver coins, bars and ingots to be legal tender in the state.” 2. Are all telephone calls recorded and accessible to the
Before we start today, I would like to thank the Wolfpack members that signed up for our $5 per month voluntary subscriptions - Mama J, Charles P, Nanci Q, Victoria S, Linda S, Donna S, Patrick B, Kyle L, Josh B, Linda S, Kelli M, Benda S, Benda S, Janet W, and Willard N. Thank you for
1. Obama vows to keep at gun control: ‘This is just the first round’ : “President Barack Obama vowed Thursday during a trip to Mexico to continue pushing for new, tighter gun control rules in the United States, saying his proposals’ recent defeat in Congress was “just the first round.” 2. Yep, this could be
Even after the failed passage of “expanded background checks” in the U.S. senate people are still buying guns and ammo by massive numbers, with Sturm, Ruger reporting sales of 500,000 each in one quarter and a backorder list of over 2 million according to a recent report at zerohedge. And ammo for many calibers is still unavailable in most areas.
The only logical answer is that folks are seeing the writing on the wall and know that the poop is about to hit the fan… I just hope that they’re also stockpiling food, grain mills, non-hybrid garden seed, water filters and other survival gear and aren’t just planning to use their new firepower to take what they want from others that have prepared with a well-rounded survival plan (YOU).
1. Saudi Arabia ‘warned the United States IN WRITING about Boston Bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2012′ : The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia sent a written warning about accused Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security in 2012, long before pressure-cooker blasts killed three and injured hundreds, according to a senior Saudi government
This is a must watch video that brings a lot of what we see on a day-to-day basis into perspective, revealing the true agenda of the left – I have Agenda: Grinding Down America on DVD and this is an option for those with a slow interment connection, because the video is a full one
Americans fear government more than terror : “According to a pair of recent polls, for the first time since the 9/11 terrorist hijackings, Americans are more fearful their government will abuse constitutional liberties than fail to keep its citizens safe.” Utah: Stabbing rampage stopped by man with Gun : “A citizen with a gun stopped
Before we start with this weeks “What did you do to prep this week?” blog segment, I would like to thank Joe D, Doris J and Mike L for their donations and support of The Survivalist Blog.net. Thank you for your help – it is greatly appreciated. A few folks have asked that I set
1. Reps challenge DHS ammo buys, say agency using 1,000 more rounds per person than Army : “Republican Rep. Jason Chaffetz said Thursday that the Department of Homeland Security is using roughly 1,000 rounds of ammunition more per person than the U.S. Army, as he and other lawmakers sharply questioned DHS officials on their “massive”
1. Via The New York Times – Terrorist Plots, Hatched by the F.B.I. : The F.B.I., whose undercover agents and informers posed as terrorists offering a dummy missile, fake C-4 explosives, a disarmed suicide vest and rudimentary training. Suspects naïvely played their parts until they were arrested. 2. Army orders removal of biblical inscriptions on
1. And How Many Bullets Do You Need? : “Think about that for just a moment. It took a dozen or more cops, who are trained professionals, who practice on at least a weekly basis with their firearms, to fire 200 rounds before he finally died.” 2. FBI Investigated Boston Terror Suspect Two Years :
Well folks it looks like we’ve made it another week… When I posted last weeks ”What did you do to prep this week” segment it was nice and sunny, with the temperature in the low 70′s, well as they say around here; if you don’t like the weather stick around for a few hours and it will change…