Today, marks the end of our latest non-fiction writing contest and as usual with so many great articles posted over the past 60 days, it’s difficult to pick the top three (3), so please help me out by listing your top three choices in the comments below.
Points to consider
- Which three articles that were posted during the past 60 days helped you the most in your preps?
- How did those articles help you?
Please note that articles sent in for this contest, but not posted will automatically be entered in our next round…
Looking forward to reading your thoughts and suggestions in the comments below. Thank you for your help…
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness