The following is a guest post from the crew over at LuckyGunner.com ~ M.D.
LuckyGunner.com has been a long-time advertiser here on TheSurvivalistBlog.net. As a result, we recently reached out to M.D. with an idea to do a TSB-specific contest related to ammunition and preparedness.
He’s a nice guy and agreed, because he wants his readers to have a chance at getting some free ammo – as long as we put together the details of the contest since he’s busy with The Survivalist Blog, a new column for New Survivalist Magazine (scheduled to hit newsstands in June) his book “Dirt Cheap Survival Retreat” (to be released next month) and his massively popular Survival CD. So without further delay, here’s the deal on the contest and how you’ve got 3 chances to win some free ammo from us here at LuckyGunner.com:
TSB Ammo Giveaway Contest Prizes:
- 1st Prize – $200 gift card, good for anything on LuckyGunner.com
- 2nd Prize – $75 gift card, good for anything on LuckyGunner.com
- 3rd Prize – $25 gift card, good for anything on LuckyGunner.com
To Enter (3 Easy Steps):
- Make a post about how a particular product from LuckyGunner.com will help you prepare on *your* blog or website (note that blog comments do not count – it has to be an actual post).
- Link back to the product(s) on LuckyGunner.com that you are talking about.
- Email the URL of your entry to email@example.com to enter.
We’ll randomly draw three winners from all qualifying entries on Wednesday, March 9th. To qualify, all you have to do is follow the 3 steps above and just pick a product on our site, write about it on your site and why you need it when it comes to being prepared, link to that particular product (or products) at LuckyGunner.com and email your entry URL to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Possible Entertaining Topics:
- What you’ll do with your ammunition from LuckyGunner.com
- Why ammo storage is important for WTSHTF
- What new gun you just purchased for WTSHTF and what sort of ammo it shoots best.
- Anything else related to being better prepared & the products we carry on LuckyGunner.com
You can write about whatever interests you as long as you link to the related product(s) you’re discussing on LuckyGunner.com. Again, this has to be done on your own blog or website and blog comments don’t count.
The winner will be randomly drawn on Wednesday, March 9th from all qualifying entries. A blog post here on TheSurvivalistBlog.net will announce all three winners and LuckyGunner.com will follow-up with each winner individually via email to get them their individual gift cards immediately thereafter.
Since ammunition and reloading supplies can be key parts to many people’s survival preparations, we’re excited about actively supporting the community M.D. has built and engaging the many knowledgeable readers he has attracted. Thanks to M.D. for his willingness to help us on this and we’re looking forward to seeing the entries!
(M.D. adds : a link back to The Survivalist Blog when you mention the contest on your blog would be greatly appreciated but not required.)
Heidi & Co.