1. Proposed Texas law calls for allowing vaccination of children without parental consent : “If you thought the so-called “great state” of Texas was a bastion of freedom, liberty, and minimal government intrusion, think again.”
2. “It’s National Security”…Government Transparency Hits Record Low in 2012 Under Obama : Surprise, surprise…the “most transparent administration ever” is, well, the least transparent. Not that any of you are shocked by this revelation, but a new report by the Associated Press demonstrates just how secret our government and intelligence agencies have become. Not only did they claim “national security” over and over like a bunch of drunk parrots, they also claimed the need to protect “internal deliberations.” Specifically, the number of times the government withheld or censored reports in 2012 was 479,000 times, up 22% from 2011. The CIA denied 60% of requests, up from 49% in 2011. From the Associated Press:
3. US assault weapons ban heading for defeat in Senate : “President Barack Obama’s bid to renew a ban against military-style assault weapons narrowly won the backing of the Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday and headed to the full Senate, where it appears certain to fail.”
4. Democrats Shocked by Support for Second Amendment : National Rifle Association President David Keene believes President Barack Obama and other Democrats who want to expand gun control have been shocked by the outpouring of support for the Second Amendment.
5. Let’s Stop Fooling Ourselves: Americans Can’t Afford the Future : “At some point over the past several decades, that hope for a better tomorrow became an expectation. Or perhaps a perceived entitlement is more accurate.”
6. 8 Facts About Vitamin D and Rheumatoid Arthritis : “Vitamin D deficiency can be a problem for people with chronic illness, such as rheumatoid arthritis. Getting enough is important for your health and maybe even your mood!”
7. I’m disappointed to say the least – State Rep. Joe Carr’s bill blocking federal gun laws fails in Tennessee : “Legislation by state Rep. Joe Carr allowing state authorities to arrest federal agents for enforcing new gun laws failed Wednesday in a House subcommittee.”
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness