1. Obama Now Global Head of Al-Qaeda : “President Barack Obama is now the global head of Al-Qaeda – bankrolling, arming and equipping terrorists around the world in order to achieve his administration’s geopolitical objectives – while simultaneously invoking the threat of terrorists domestically to destroy the bill of rights.”
2. FAU Student Claims He Was Suspended For Refusing To Step On Jesus : “Ryan Rotella, a junior from Coral Springs, said the incident began when his professor, Dr. Deandre Poole, asked students in the class to write the word “Jesus” on a piece of paper, fold it up, and step on it.”
3. Arizona could soon approve gold, silver as legal tender : “Arizona could soon become the second U.S. state to recognize gold and silver as legal tender if the Arizona House approves SB 1439.”
4. Cyprus makes frantic effort to prevent run on its banks : “Cyprus is embarking on emergency efforts to restructure its second largest bank and considering new rules to stop money flooding out of the country’s banks when they reopen next week after being shut for ten days.”
5. Cyprus weighs new bailout plan as meltdown looms : “Cyprus was on Thursday fine-tuning a “Plan B” aimed at securing a eurozone bailout that the European Central Bank warned should be adopted by the weekend to avoid a banking meltdown on the debt-hit island.”
Lesson for today – don’t keep all your cash in the bank! Hide it, bury it, spend it, invest it in silver and gold, buy land, stock up on survival food and gear. No matter what you do don’t pile it up in the bank! Personally, I don’t want to keep more than $5,000 in government “monopoly money” (federal reserve notes) on hand at any time. It’s just to unstable to be considered an investment or a retirement “nest egg”.
6. British Politician’s Warning to Europeans With Cash in the Bank: ‘Get Your Money Out While You Can’ : “Appearing on Russia Today, British politician Nigel Farage on Tuesday made his first comments on the proposed levy on all depositors in Cyprus, issuing a dire warning to Europeans who still have money in banks within bailed out countries: ” Get your money out while you can.”
7. Mass Panic In Cyprus: The Banks Are Collapsing And ATMs Are Running Out Of Money : “European officials are openly admitting that the two largest banks in Cyprus are “insolvent”, and it is now being reported that Cyprus Popular Bank only has “enough liquidity to cover the next few hours”. Of course all banks in Cyprus are officially closed until Tuesday at the earliest, but there have been long lines at ATMs all over Cyprus as people scramble to get whatever money they can out of the banks. Unfortunately, some ATMs appear to be “malfunctioning” and others appear to have already run out of cash.”
8. Is America on the brink of disaster? : “The most radical president in American history has won a second term. His goal: transform American. His chances of success: frightening.”
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness