1. Hillary Clinton Taps Speechmaking Gold Mine : “For about $200,000, Mrs. Clinton will offer pithy reflections and Mitch Albom-style lessons from her time as the nation’s top diplomat.” Personally, I would not make the time or effort go down to the end of my driveway to listen to her talk.
2. Gas prices expected to surge again soon : “Gas prices are heading up again. Rising crude oil prices and a fall in U.S. supplies are driving wholesale gas prices up sharply. That has yet to be fully reflected at the retail level.”
4. Smart move on their part – Kremlin returns to typewriters to avoid computer leaks: “The Kremlin is returning to typewriters in an attempt to avoid damaging leaks from computer hardware, it has been claimed.”
5. The Amount of Americans That Cannot Take Care of Themselves Without Government Assistance Continues To Explode : “As the number of good jobs continues to decline, the number of Americans that cannot take care of themselves without government assistance continues to explode. On Friday, we learned that the U.S. economy added “195,000 jobs” last month. But when you look deeper at the numbers, another story emerges. Last month, the U.S. economy actually lost 240,000 full-time jobs.”
6. New studies on H7N9 raise pandemic concerns : “Two research teams that conducted a massive number of experiments on the new H7N9 influenza virus found more signs that it could be a pandemic virus, though their animal tests showed that its ability to spread through coughs and sneezes isn’t as robust as seasonal flu.”
7. New bird flu virus ‘could spark pandemic’ : “A new bird flu virus responsible for at least 37 deaths in China since March has the potential to spark a global outbreak, researchers say.”
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness