1. WWII vet, beaten by teens outside Eagles Lodge, dies : “Spokane police are looking for two male suspects in the attack. They said the suspects are African Americans between 16 and 19 years old.”
2. 17 Years After Gun Bans in Australia …Police Say Gun Crime is Out of Control : “Breitbart just reported some interesting developments in Australia that prove all the anti-gun lawmakers wrong. Gun control does NOT take guns out of the hands of criminals, it only disarms the law abiding, while making everyone less safe.”
3. Out west – Oregon man in Possession of 13 Million Gallons of Illicit Rainwater Sentenced to Jail : “An Oregon resident with 3 massive man-made ponds on his property is sentenced to 30 days in jail after being found guilty (again) of collecting rainwater without a permit.”
4. Yosemite-area wildfire triples in size in one day : “The fire, which has grown to 84 square miles and is only about 2 percent contained, is one of 50 major uncontained fires burning in the western U.S.” What if firefighting services were not available?
5. Raising Mealworms for Chicken Food : “Mealworms are the larval stage of the darkling beetle, and they make a great treat and food source for your backyard poultry. With very little time and cost, you can have a simple setup in place that allows you to raise a batch of mealworms that will continuously reproduce and give you an excess supply to harvest and feed to your poultry.”
6. Total Public Debt Now Eclipses GDP : “We previously warned of what can transpire when desperate governments are no longer able to shoulder unbearable debts. As one can see in the chart above, total public debt in the United States recently crossed the proverbial Rubicon and now equals 104.95% of GDP.”