1. NSA disguised itself as Google to spy, say reports : “If a recently leaked document is any indication, the US National Security Agency — or its UK counterpart — appears to have put on a Google suit to gather intelligence.”
2. When it mattered most, invasive surveillance programs didn’t work : “September 12, the day the United States woke up to a different world, one where the Patriot Act, digital surveillance, and secret data collection programs routinely bend individual liberties in the name of national security.”
3. NSA has cracked encryption protecting your bank account, Gmail, and smartphone : “Encryption techniques used by online banks, email providers, and many other sensitive Internet services to keep your personal data private and secure are no match for the National Security Agency.”
4. Camping Survival – Up to 54% off on Mountain House foods in #10 cans in September.
5. Defund Obama Care : “On October 1st, millions of Americans will be required to enroll in Obamacare and could lose access to their doctors and be forced to pay higher premiums and higher taxes. But there’s still time to stop it. Republicans in Congress can stop Obamacare if they refuse to fund it.”
7. Poll: Americans Oppose Raising the Debt Ceiling Even If U.S. Defaults and Say Government Wastes 60 Cents of Every Tax Dollar : With the federal government expected to hit its debt limit (again) in mid-October, 70 percent of Americans oppose raising the debt ceiling, the latest Reason-Rupe poll finds. In fact, 55 percent of Americans say they do not support raising the debt ceiling even if it causes the U.S. to default on its debt.
8. The Ultimate False Flag Event : “An economic collapse is coming and the banks have been preparing for this eventuality for over a year.”