1. Be prepared: Wall Street advisor recommends guns, ammo for protection in collapse : “A top financial advisor, worried that Obamacare, the NSA spying scandal and spiraling national debt is increasing the chances for a fiscal and social disaster, is recommending that Americans prepare a “bug-out bag” that includes food, a gun and ammo to help them stay alive.”
2. Is A Financial Apocalypse Coming? : “The cause is deficit spending, the growing debt, entitlement spending, rising taxes, the elite, the banking cartel, the energy companies, Obamacare, aging baby-boomers, the administration, the NSA, the government, the world government…”
3. How keeping your money “safe” might lose half of it in 16 years (or all of it’s buying power after an economic collapse) : Everybody wants to keep their money “safe.” But what is “safe” these days? Are stocks safe? Are muni-bonds safe? Is gold safe? I’ve seen many families paralyzed by too many choices and as a result make no decision and just keep their money in a bank account in order to keep it safe. But are dollars safe?
4. The worst police misconduct of 2013 : “Some — but not all — of the worse police abuses to have occurred or come to light in 2013. Much of the misconduct involves racial or sexual elements, a fact that is entirely unsurprising but still disturbing.” MD’s Recommended books – You and the Police, Arrest-Proof Yourself, and After You Shoot: Your Gun’s Hot. The Perp’s Not. Now What?.
5. 4th. Amendment is dead: Police can search motorists cellphones if they’ve been stopped for a traffic violation : Drivers pulled over for minor traffic violations can have their cell phone searched, according to a recent federal ruling. A judge decided last week that Oklahoma City, Oklahoma police were in the right when they download information off the mobile phones.
6. New ObamaCare fees coming in 2014 : “The cost of President Obama’s massive health-care law will hit Americans in 2014 as new taxes pile up on their insurance premiums and on their income-tax bills.” Affordable health care, yep and if you like your current plan you can keep it…