2. Supreme Court Rules Police May Search A Home Without Obtaining A Warrant : “RT reports that the US Supreme Court has ruled that police may search a home without obtaining a warrant despite the objection of one occupant if that occupant has been removed from the premises.” Sort of makes you think about yesterdays poll “Do you think that the 2nd Amendment has protected us from losing the others?”.
3. Gov’t Spooks Hacked Millions of Webcams : “In one six-month period in 2008 alone, the agency collected webcam imagery – including substantial quantities of sexually explicit communications – from more than 1.8 million Yahoo user accounts globally.”
4. That explains it… Yes, There Are Paid Government Trolls On Social Media, Blogs, Forums And Websites : “Do you want solid proof that paid government shills are targeting websites, blogs, forums and social media accounts? For years, many have suspected that government trolls have been systematically causing havoc all over the Internet, but proving it has been difficult. But now thanks to documents leaked by Edward Snowden and revealed by Glenn Greenwald, we finally have hard evidence that western governments have been doing this.”
5. Three-Star General: Muslim Brotherhood Has Infiltrated Pentagon, DOD In ‘High Security Clearance’ Positions : “U.S. Army Lieutenant General (Ret.) William “Jerry” Boykin, in a recent World Net Daily radio interview, confirmed that people with high security clearances connected to the Muslim Brotherhood hold important positions in every major federal agency including the Pentagon and the Department of Defense.”
6. U.S. Military Not Ready for Cyber Warfare : “Those attacks are coming and I think those are near term and we’re not ready for them,” said Army Gen. Keith Alexander, head of Cyber Command and also outgoing director of the National Security Agency.”
7. Officer shoots 70-year-old man reaching for cane : “A police officer in South Carolina shot a 70-year-old motorist who was reaching for a cane during a traffic stop because he thought the man was grabbing a rifle from the bed of his pickup truck, investigators said.” Trigger happy police strike again…