2. Shocking Facts About The Deindustrialization Of America That Everyone Should Know : “How long can America continue to burn up wealth? How long can this nation continue to consume far more wealth than it produces? The trade deficit is one of the biggest reasons for the steady decline of the U.S. economy, but many Americans don’t even understand what it is. Basically, we are buying far more stuff from the rest of the world than they are buying from us.”
3. Sen. Ted Cruz spurs crowd to stand up for religious freedom : “As he began his speech, Sen. Cruz explained that faith and freedom are intertwined. When the pilgrims set out to the New World in search of opportunity, Cruz said, resulting revolution was more than a battle fought with guns and bayonets; it was a revolution of ideas.”
4. Powerful Solar Flare Causes Radio Blackout : “On Saturday, the sun erupted with an X-class solar flare, blasting Earth with powerful electromagnetic radiation. Although we couldn’t directly feel its effects on the ground, the impact of this event was measured as a dramatic radio blackout for several minutes, highlighting the fact that the sun isn’t quite done with solar maximum yet.”
5. Why Is the U.S. Dollar Collapsing in Value All of a Sudden? : “When news first broke from the Federal Reserve that it would slow down the pace of its quantitative easing program, the consensus was that the U.S. dollar would start to rise in value as the Fed would be printing fewer new dollars and actually eliminating all new paper money printing by the end of 2014. But the opposite has happened.”
6. Yellowstone volcano eruption could easily mark world’s end : “Yellowstone volcano lying in between geyser lakes in the US state of Wyoming could wipe out life on Earth, experts say, as the main concern is a range of underground jolts getting more and more common and easily felt in the national park area.”
7. We’re in a private debt crisis that could lead to the next economic collapse : The U.S. is in the midst of a private debt crisis. As of March 2014, American consumers owe $11.52 trillion in debt, an increase of 1.6% from last year. The average household owes $7,115 on their credit cards and the average indebted household owes $15,252. Americans owe $8.05 trillion in mortgages (the average mortgage debt being $152,209) and $1.08 trillion in student loan debt. When combined with corporate debts the U.S. collectively owes about $28 trillion in private debt.
8. Threatened pandemics and laboratory escapes: Self-fulfilling prophecies : “Looking at the problem pragmatically, the question is not if such escapes will result in a major civilian outbreak, but rather what the pathogen will be and how such an escape may be contained, if indeed it can be contained at all.”
9. Ring of Fire’ fears renewed following earthquakes in California, Chile and Panama : “A rash of earthquakes within the last week along a section of the Earth infamous for seismic activity is causing concern that more tremors will soon occur near the ominously named “Ring of Fire.”
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness