1. I’m worried about a crisis bigger than 2008 : “I don’t think the economy is recovering at all. The 2008 financial crisis could be just a precursor to a more severe economic fallout on the horizon, closely followed contrarian investor Marc Faber told CNBC on Thursday.”
2. FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute : “It is one thing for Cliven Bundy and his supporters to square off against an assortment of Bureau of Land Management employees. It is quite another when the FBI enters the picture, and that is exactly what has happened.” Look for them to examine everyone’s past calls, texts, GPS data, banking information, property, email traffic etc that has taken place over the past several years. All without a legal warrant or the due process of law.”
3. Congressman: Power Grid ‘Entirely Vulnerable’ to EMP Attack : “Some would say it’s low probability, but the damage that could be caused in the event of an EMP attack, both by the sun, a solar event, or a man-made attack, would be catastrophic,” said Rep. Michael McCaul (R., Texas). “We talk a lot about a nuclear bomb in Manhattan, and cybersecurity threat to the power grid in the Northeast, and all of these things would actually probably pale in comparison to the devastation that an EMP attack could perpetrate on Americans.”
4. Cops gone stupid – Miami Police Shooting Frenzy Revealed: 377 Shots Fired By 23 Cops At 2 Men In Car : The two unarmed men inside the car survived an initial volley of gunfire, according to witnesses, who said they could see the men moving inside the Volvo. Everything went quiet for nearly two minutes before the officers opened up a second time – unleashing an unrelenting torrent of bullets that lasted almost 25 seconds. By the time it was over, the two men inside the car were dead and 377 shots had been fired by police.
5. What is this mysterious aircraft filmed ‘blitzing Taliban base in Afghanistan’? : “Footage shows ‘UFO’ blasting terrorists’ encampment.” I’ve seen this type of aircraft on one of those UFO TV shows – if I remember correctly one of the guys (Gary McKinnon) being interviewed claimed to have hacked into NASA servers, where he had seen top secret info revealing that the U.S. has a secret “space fleet”, I don’t know how true his story is but the craft in the video from Afghanistan looks exactly like what he claimed he saw on those secret files.
6. Controlling the internet and free speech : FEC chair warns that conservative media like Drudge Report and Sean Hannity face regulation — like PACs : Folks what this means is that government entities can shutdown any form of media that they do not agree with.
7. US household debt nearly twice as high as annual wages and salaries : Inflating the consumer debt bubble with student loans and auto debt : “The latest consumer credit report surprised to the upside. What was the surprise? Americans are back to borrowing money they don’t have. Are they borrowing for investing or possibly purchasing a modest home? No. The latest data shows that Americans are once again going deep into student debt and auto debt. This is actually worse than borrowing for a home you can’t afford. A car will begin losing its value seconds after you drive it off the lot. Yet this is where Americans are pouring their money.”