Warning: include() [function.include]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/content/62/5845062/html/wp-content/plugins/yet-another-related-posts-plugin/classes/YARPP_Core.php on line 1129
1. World Bank sounds alarm on rising global food prices : “World food prices rose in the first quarter of the year for the first time since their all-time high in August 2012, driven by rising demand in China, drought in the United States and unrest in Ukraine. According to the World Bank, internationally traded food prices increased by a sharp 4.0 percent. The leap was led by wheat and maize, up 18 percent and 12 percent, respectively.”
2. Martial Law Feasibility Study for the ‘Homeland Security Society’ : “Seventy-two percent of Americans, in a Gallop poll say big government is a greater threat to the U.S. in the future than is big business or big labor, a record high in the nearly 50-year history of this question. Yet the “so called” authorities would have you accept that only a conspiracy theorist thinks that the great protectors of law and order are capable of routing out Christians, 2nd Amendments advocates, ’911 Truth’ proponents, Tea Party members, Patriot-Liberty groups or ‘Global Warming deniers’, and confining them to prison gulags (bear in mind, it wouldn’t be the first time in history this has happened by government). So when the House introduced HR 645, in 2009 that directs the Secretary of Homeland Security to establish national emergency centers on military installations, every citizen should feel threatened by its own government.”
3. Wahington Times – “Inside the Ring: Memo outlines Obama’s plan to use the military against citizens : A 2010 Pentagon directive on military support to civilian authorities details what critics say is a troubling policy that envisions the Obama administration’s potential use of military force against Americans.”
4. After publishing my recent article “Is the United States Government Preparing for War Against The American People?“, my email inbox was filled with emails from folks, telling me that I was stupid and a nutcase for even thinking that the federal government was preparing for something like that… well, all I can say is… I told you so.
5. The Theft of Your Retirement Accounts Will Accompany the Seizure of Bank Accounts : “Today, a dollar purchases 3% of what it did just over a century ago. The 97% went into the pockets of the banksters. The banksters have been working diligently for quite some time to separate you from your money.”
6. U.S. Gold Holdings Close to Zero : All the countries holding vast amounts of U.S dollars in their reserve accounts . . . think many of them think those dollars, in the end, are not going to be worth anything. What about America’s gold? Is it still in Fort Knox? Financial analyst Rob Kirby says, “I don’t believe America possesses any substantial amount of gold. America claims to have sovereign holdings of just over 8,000 metric tons. I believe that number is grossly inflated, and it might be close to zero.”
7. The Great Deception in the American Church : “America has the highest percentage of single-parent families in the industrialized world, the highest abortion rate, the highest rate of sexually transmitted diseases, the highest rate of teenage birth by far, the highest rate of teenage drug use and the largest prison population per capita than any country in the world.”