1. New Research: Pastors Deliberately Keeping Flock In The Dark : “George Barna is the foremost researcher of modern Christianity in the country. He recently spoke about a two-year research project studying why modern-day pastors and churches are so silent regarding political issues.”
2. UN and Feds Plan to Fight Ebola With Tyranny : “In an amendment to “Executive Order” 13295 signed last week, Obama, expanding on a previous order, has already purported to grant his administration vast powers to detain Americans suspected of harboring a “respiratory illness.”
“The American people don’t want me just standing around twiddling my thumbs and waiting for Congress to get something done,” Obama said.
Really? The American people don’t want the president of the United States to follow the Constitution?
4. Anti-Cancer Diet: 6 Easy Ways to Lower Risk : “Anti-cancer dietary fads are as common as the “Big C” is deadly. But how many trendy nutritional approaches that promise to lower your cancer risk are actually backed by solid scientific research?”
5. Border Patrol Agent: Federal Government Releasing Murderers Into U.S. : “A Border Patrol agent claims that the federal government is allowing murderers from Central America to be released into the U.S. Speaking to Fox News on Wednesday, agent Chris Cabrera stated that these teenage gang members crossing the border are being released to family members in the U.S. If they have family in the United States, they’ll release them to the family, even if they’re admitted gang members,” Cabrera explained to Fox News. “We’ve had a couple that had admitted to murders in their home country.”
6. CDC bombshell: Ebola spread to USA ‘inevitable’ : “The spread of Ebola to the USA is “inevitable,” said the head of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Thursday. Tom Frieden made the statement in a House Subcommittee hearing.”
7. At Augason Farms – The One Month Pack : The One Month Pack contains plenty of food in everyday size cans for one person to last 30 days.
8. It Is Becoming Clear – We Are NOT Prepared For An Ebola Pandemic : “The United States is woefully unprepared for an Ebola outbreak. If a pandemic were to erupt, the very limited number of hospital labs and isolation units that we currently have would be rapidly overwhelmed. Yes, we may be able to provide “state of the art care” for a handful of people, but if thousands (or millions) of Americans get the virus you can forget about it.”