1. Yep, like that’s going to happen – “The Obama Administration Wants Gun Owners To Wear RFID Tracking Bracelets? : Attorney General Eric Holder says that gun owners in the United States could eventually be forced to wear RFID tracking bracelets. In fact, in recent testimony in front of Congress he gave the impression that this was something that the Obama administration has been thinking about for quite a long time. Holder seems to think that this would advance the cause of “gun safety” and that gun owners wouldn’t mind having an RFID microchip tracking their every movement.”
2. DHS study: North Korea capable of EMP attack on U.S. : “A long-suppressed report prepared by the Department of Homeland Security for the Defense Department concludes that North Korea could deliver on its threats to destroy the United States with a nuclear electromagnetic pulse attack.”
3. BLM fracking racket exposed! Armed siege and cattle theft from Bundy ranch really about fracking leases : “The Bureau of Land Management says its 200-man armed siege of the Cliven Bundy ranch in Nevada is all about protecting an “endangered tortoise.” But a Natural News investigation has found that BLM is actually in the business of raking in millions of dollars by leasing Nevada lands to energy companies that engage in fracking operations.”
4. Wake up America…They are taking everything away from us : Take a look at the map – you’ll notice the the federal government “owns and controls” over 60% of the lands in the western U.S. as well as the water.
5. Missouri Dems Introduce Alarming Gun Confiscation Bill Giving Law-Abiding Gun Owners 90 Days to Turn in Certain Firearms or Become Felons : “Democrats in Missouri introduced startling anti-gun legislation that would require gun owners to hand over their legally purchased so-called “assault weapons” to “the appropriate law enforcement agency for destruction” within 90 days.”
6. The Tennessee Senate Has Backed a Bill to Reinstate the Electric Chair : “Lawmakers in the Volunteer State say the electric chair could be used to kill inmates on death row—there are currently 81—if their prisons are unable to secure the proper pharmaceuticals to perform lethal injections.”
7. Tennessee hemp law moves forward : “While the effort to bring medical marijuana to Tennessee failed this year, lawmakers this week legalized the growing of its cousin, hemp.”