Gun control debate begins to simmer after massacre : “Democrats say meaningful action in the wake of the school shootings in Connecticut must include a ban on military-style assault weapons.” This is just the thing Anti-Second Amendment groups have been waiting for to gain support for their agenda…
M.D. Adds : folks the term “military-style assault weapons” will likely include all firearms with a semi-auto action – ie your Glock handgun, Ruger 10/22, Remington 750 ect, and magazines over 10 rounds. The media also seems to like the term “high-powered weapons” so whats left… a Daisy BB gun?
How to Spot a Hypocrite in the Gun Debate and Other Reflections on Newtown : These people are not interested in easing violence; these folks want to disarm the public before the mathematically inevitable economic collapse occurs. While many of these folks claims publicly that there is an “economic recovery” and happy days are just over the horizon, they know better and privately want to get all their ducks in a row before the final and horrific collapse occurs. This is why the surveillance state is making such aggressive strides at the moment. It is also why there is a panic to remove firearms from the public.
Lanza, Bloomberg, Obama, guns, psychiatric meds, and mass hypnosis: the TV script : “Last night, I watched network coverage, wherein, of course, the anchors were in Newtown, standing on the street, “trying to make sense of the whole thing. If they’re so interested, along with the public, in figuring out why Adam Lanza killed all those children, you would think, with their enormous resources, they would find out who Lanza’s doctor-psychiatrist was in five minutes and ask him about his patient.”
Society Is Crumbling Right In Front Of Our Eyes And Banning Guns Won’t Help : “In response to the horrible tragedy in Connecticut, many in the mainstream media are suggesting that much stricter gun laws are the obvious solution. After all, if we get rid of all the guns these crazy people won’t be able to commit these kinds of crimes, right?”
Vicious mass killings have targeted schools and students worldwide : “Attackers often seek out the vulnerable, hoping to amplify their outrage before they themselves often commit suicide. News of one mass killing often serves as inspiration and blueprint to other potential mass killers.”
Unfortunately, mass killing are not new…
- Beslan school hostage crisis September 2004 : Death Toll 380 people – weapon used various.
- The Bath School Disaster May 18, 1927 : 45 people killed, mostly children – weapon used explosives.
- Akihabara massacre June 8, 2008 : 7 people killed – weapons used a truck and a knife.
- Jiangsu Province in eastern China April 2010 : death toll five children – weapon knife.
- Tsuyama massacre 21 May 1938 – death toll 30 people – weapons used a shotgun, sword and an ax.
- The Cologne school massacre June 11, 1964 : Death toll 11 children and teachers – weapon used a home-made flamethrower constructed from a garden sprayer.
And that’s all I have to say about that…
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness