1. A man comes onto a bus with a gun. Now what? : “SALT LAKE CITY — Does a person carrying a gun have a right to get on a crowded bus, or a train, even if other passengers are nervous about a stranger with a gun in the wake of violent shootings that have claimed the lives of children and adults?”
2. Some interesting how to videos on YouTube. And a product that you might be interested in taking a look at – I’ve not read it myself, but it looks interesting enough – Hard Times Survival Guide for Women.
3. Bill would make it a crime to share concealed weapons permit data with feds : “SALT LAKE CITY — New gun legislation surfaced Friday to prevent the state’s list of concealed weapons permit holders from being shared with the federal government.”
4. 21 Signs That U.S. Public Schools Have Become Training Centers For Sexual Deviancy : “Why do men and women have a such a hard time relating to each other in a meaningful way in America today? Could our oversexed culture have anything to do with it? In the United States today, we are constantly being bombarded with sexual messages. Just think about it.”
5. Retail Apocalypse: Why Are Major Retail Chains All Over America Collapsing? : “If the economy is improving, then why are many of the largest retail chains in America closing hundreds of stores? When I was growing up, Sears, J.C. Penney, Best Buy and RadioShack were all considered to be unstoppable retail powerhouses. But now it is being projected that all of them will close hundreds of stores before the end of 2013.”
6. Gun dealers report shortages of ammunition : “Retailers say much of the demand is from gun owners who are stockpiling in case certain weapons are banned.”
7. Is the Dollar Dying? Why US Currency Is in Danger : “The U.S dollar is shrinking as a percentage of the world’s currency supply, raising concerns that the greenback is about to see its long run as the world’s premier denomination come to an end.”