1. How to keep your data safe from spying : “From email and social media to credit cards and phone calls, here are some basic tips to keep your private info private.”
2. 7 Dead, 41 Wounded in Wave of Chicago Weekend Violence : “Seven people were killed and at least 41 others were shot in violence that plagued Chicago over Father’s Day weekend.” Chicago’s gun laws keep getting tougher, but more people are getting shot. Not a single gun shop can be found in Chicago because they are outlawed. How’s that working out for you Chicagoland.
3. Rotting, Decaying And Bankrupt –If You Want To See The Future Of America Just Look At Detroit : “Detroit is a perfect example of what the future of America is going to look like. We live in a nation that is rotting, decaying, drowning in debt and racing toward insolvency. Already there are dozens of other cities across the nation that are poverty-ridden, crime-infested hellholes just like Detroit is, and hundreds of other communities are rapidly heading in that direction. So don’t look down on Detroit. They just got there before the rest of us.”
4. Cop cleared of wrongdoing after shooting kittens in front of screaming kids : “An Ohio policeman shot to death a litter of kittens on Wednesday, telling a group of screaming children that the animals would be going to “kitty heaven”. But instead of firing the officer, the local police department cleared him of any wrongdoing.” Of course they did, I would not expect anything more.
5. No charges against HPD officer who killed double amputee in a wheelchair : “HPD officer Matthew Marin shot and killed Brian C. Claunch on Sept. 22, after the mentally ill man threatened his partner with a ball point pen, police have said.”
6. Making the Best of Basics available from directive 21 for $24.99 with free shipping. Lots of food-storage ideas and recipes in that book.
7. NSA spying flap extends to contents of U.S. phone calls : “National Security Agency discloses in secret Capitol Hill briefing that thousands of analysts can listen to domestic phone calls. That authorization appears to extend to e-mail and text messages too.”
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness