1. The SINGLE Most Important Step to Protect Yourself from Government Spying : The single most important step to protect yourself from government – or private – spying is to remember that your conservations might not be private when your cellphone is nearby … even if it is turned off.
2. NSA controversy boosts interest in ‘private’ Internet search engines : “Internet users are taking a fresh look at “privacy” search engines that do not store data or track online activity, in light of the flap over US government surveillance.”
3. The Biggest Ponzi Scheme In The History Of The World : “Did you know that you are involved in the most massive Ponzi scheme that has ever existed?”
4. Latest bird flu strain ‘kills more than a third’ of patients, Chinese researchers say : “More than a third of patients infected with a new strain of bird flu died after being admitted to the hospital earlier this year, Chinese researchers report in a new study.”
5. Jihawg Ammo: Pork-laced Bullets Designed To Send Muslims Straight ‘To Hell’ : “Angry about the idea of an Islamic cultural center opening near Ground Zero, a group of Idaho gun enthusiasts decided to fight back with a new line of pork-laced bullets.”
6. Government can use metadata to map your every move : “If you tweet a picture from your living room using your smartphone, you’re sharing far more than your new hairdo or the color of the wallpaper. You’re potentially revealing the exact coordinates of your house to anyone on the Internet.”
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness