1. Syrians should launch preemptive strike on American targets, says Syrian minister : “The U.S. has declared war on Syria and Syrians should use all means necessary to launch a pre-emptive strike, a Syrian cabinet minister reportedly said on Sunday.”
2. Scorecard: How Many Rights Have Americans REALLY Lost? : While a lot of people talk about the loss of our Constitutional liberties, people usually speak in a vague, generalized manner … or focus on only one issue and ignore the rest. This post explains the liberties guaranteed in the Bill of Rights – the first 10 amendments to the United States Constitution – and provides a scorecard on the extent of the loss of each right.
3. People who grow their own food labeled ‘extremist’ by Dept. of Defense : “If ye love liberty and freedom more than ye love a big, powerful central government that has grown well beyond its constitutional boundaries, you’re an extremist. If ye dare to take care of yourself, to be an individual who grows his own food (weren’t there a number of farmers and plantation owners in the group of founding fathers?) ye are an enemy of the state.”
4. Gardener’s To-Do List for September : “Here’s a zone-by-zone to-do list for the month of September.”
5. US government revealed as enemy of world : The United States of America stands exposed in the eyes of the entire world as the number-one terrorist threat to the future of humanity.
7. U.S. economic collapse nears : “Today more U.S. cities could experience bankruptcy like Detroit. Detroit’s bankruptcy filing spread major concerns throughout the financial world in America. The U.S. economy could collapse by years end.”
8. Ron Paul and Jim Rogers discussing financial ruin and economic collapse