1. NSA maps out a person’s social connections : “For almost three years the National Security Agency has been tapping the data it collects to map out some Americans’ social connections, allowing the government to identify their associates, their locations at certain times, their traveling companions and other personal information, The New York times reported.”
2. Americans warned bank ‘bail-ins’ coming : “Some financial experts contend that banks already have the legal authority to confiscate depositors’ money without warning, and at their discretion.”
3. LEWISVILLE, Texas: Police Repeatedly Shot and Tasered a 67-Year-Old Alzheimer’s Patient – In Her Own Home : “Her husband begged the police to “put the gun away” as they fired the shotgun again and again.” Folks police brutality, and abuse of power is epidemic in the U.S. and will only continue to get worse.
4. Agenda driven – NBC To Dedicate A Week Of Programming Promoting Obamacare : “NBC announced it would be running a week of programming to help Obamacare get off its feet. So whether you like the bill or not (and let’s be honest, most Americans are not), NBC is going to hold the President’s hand and tell you all the great things about the new health care law.”
5. The EPA Takes an Ax to Self-Sufficiency: Most Woodburning Stoves Will Soon Be Illegal : “Shortly after the re-election of President Obama, the agency announced new radical environmental regulations that threaten to effect people who live off the grid.” Just about everything is illegal or requires government approval (permits) in the U.S. – Land of the controlled, regulated, spied on, recorded and taxed! What are they going to do send in the S.W.A.T. team to take your wood-stove.
6. Just what they need : Texas – US police obtaining military vehicles to aid hunt for “criminals”. Now they can go raid another Organic Farm With Massive SWAT Raid!
7. How to get silver from your local bank (Video) : “Gold and silver may be the only means of monetary exchange in the near future with our government on the brink of an economic collapse. When it comes to a survival situations having gold and silver to barter and trade might make the difference in surviving a crisis.”