1. The Obamacare Penalty: Yes, It Can Be Avoided : “Can the government – and more specifically, the IRS – really enforce the mandate penalty? The answer is yes, but only up to a point.”
2. How do I get an exemption from the fee for not having health coverage? : Under certain circumstances, you won’t have to make the individual responsibility payment. Are you exempt?
3. No thanks, Obamacare. I’ll pay the penalty : “Can’t afford the premiums. Don’t need health insurance. Won’t support Obamacare. A person making $50,000 would pay — typically around $2,400 to $3,600 a year in premiums — for a plan. If he declined to get insurance, he would only be subject to a $400 penalty for the year – and if you do not get a tax refund then you don’t even have to pay that.”
4. Texas State Troopers Illegally Came And Took It : “Austin, TX- The “Come and Take It” rally was a big success. However Texas State Troopers may have illegally came and took it.”
5. Personal freedom on the decline in Texas : “Texas is a state that prides itself on being a freedom-loving state, but just how free are residents of the Lone Star State? According to a new study from the Mercatus Center at George Mason University, Texas actually ranks 14th in the nation in terms of freedom as defined by a few key areas, including economic freedom and personal liberty. Since 2009, however, Texas’ rank on the freedom list has actually dropped nine spots.”
The state with the highest overall level of freedom is North Dakota, followed by its sister to the South coming in at No. 2. Tennessee, New Hampshire and Oklahoma round out the study’s top five, respectively.
6. Police officer shot dead after pointing stun gun at man’s dogs : “He tried to kill my dogs and pointed a gun in my face,’ Hitcho said, ‘I do not care if you a cop or not…”
7. Gov’t Benefit Recipients Outnumber Full-Time Workers : Americans who were recipients of government benefits in 2011 outnumbered year-round full-time workers, according to data released this month by the Census Bureau. They also out-numbered the total population of the Philippines.
8. 29 Incredible Facts Which Prove That Poverty In America Is Absolutely Exploding : “Did you know that the number of Americans on welfare is higher than the number of Americans that have full-time jobs? Did you know that 1.2 million public school students in the U.S. are currently homeless? Anyone that uses the term “economic recovery” to describe what is happening in the United States today is being deeply insulting to the nearly 150 million Americans that are considered to be either “poor” or “low income” at this point.”