1. Rethinking The Golden Horde Theory : “Depending on how things shake out, recent events suggest that the masses will sit in front of their homes and wait for the government to tell them what to do. If they don’t hear anything from the government, they’ll sit and wait for the power to come back on, hoping and praying. After several days– and as the reality of their situation and panic begins to set in– the roads will already be clogged and impassable. The big cities will have become a death trap and for the vast majority of people: Nobody will be getting in or getting out.”
2. This Map Shows The Dominant Religious Group In Every US County : “We recently came across this map, based on the 2010 census data, of the largest religious groups in each county of the U.S.”
3. Ham Radio 101: Getting Started Without a License : “There’s plenty of fun to be had with ham radio even if you don’t have a license.”
4. BATFE Implicated in More Rogue Operations : Over the course of the last week, numerous media outlets have reported on yet another dubious BATFE operation–this one lowering the bar to a new, disturbing level.
5. Expert Warns Southern California Isn’t Ready For Major Quake : “A leading earthquake expert has issued a dire warning to Californians about the expected impact of a major disruption to the San Andreas fault line.”
6. Camden, New Jersey: One Of Hundreds Of U.S. Cities That Are Turning Into Rotting, Decaying Hellholes : “All over America, formerly prosperous communities are being transformed into crime-infested wastelands of poverty and despair. Of course the most famous example of this is Detroit. At one time, Detroit was the greatest manufacturing city that the world had ever seen and it had the highest per capita income in the entire country. But now it has become a rotting, decaying hellhole that the rest of the planet laughs at. And of course Detroit is far from alone. There are hundreds of other U.S. cities that are suffering a similar fate.”
7. NSA officials consider Edward Snowden amnesty in return for documents : National Security Agency officials are considering a controversial amnesty that would return Edward Snowden to the United States, in exchange for the extensive document trove the whistleblower took from the agency.” If they are considering this can you imagine what revelations are in those documents…