1. Veteran Arrested For Asking Cop To Show ID : “I was pulled over on November 19th and arrested within three minutes of first contact, without having done anything illegal.”
2. Two-Thirds of Americans Live in the 4th Amendment “Exemption Zone” : “Last week, Judge Edward Korman—a Reagan appointee to the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York—confirmed that federal authorities can search the electronic devices of any American within 100 miles of any border without the need to obtain a warrant.”
3. 10 Genius Food Hacks For Kitchen Mastery : “There’s two things everyone does: they cook and they eat. Sometimes those things can be a burden, so why not make both easier? Here are 10 genius food hacks for kitchen mastery.”
4. Flu outbreak leaves 9 dead at Barnes-Jewish Hospital : “Nine patients ranging in age from mid-20s to mid-60s have died from complications related to the flu at Barnes-Jewish Hospital, according to the hospital.”
5. Grand Door Prize – Henry U.S. Survival AR-7 : “Columbus Prepperfest is pleased to announce that it has secured a Henry U.S. Survival AR-7 as the grand door prize for the show. Drawing will be held Sunday afternoon at 2pm.”
6. Free survival summit : Free five day online survival summit – check it out.
7. Rising interest rates risk stock-bubble burst : “As interest rates begin to rise, the danger intensifies that the current stock-market bubble could burst with disastrous consequences to retirement savers with 401(k) and IRA accounts.”
8. Frustration grows days after W.Va. chemical spill : “Frustration is mounting for many of the 300,000 West Virginia residents who’ve gone three days without clean tap water.” No need to prep, nothing is ever going to happen here – I wonder how many of these folks will still be saying things like that after this event…