1. He has my vote – Ted Cruz wins presidential straw poll at Republican Leadership Conference : “Ted Cruz, R-Texas, has won another straw poll, boosting his national profile and elevating his name among potential 2016 presidential contenders.”
2. Some people are just stupid – Public believes solar panels will drain the sun’s energy : “A satire science story from NationalReport.net (1) has gone viral after warning readers that solar panels are draining the sun’s energy. The most remarkable thing about the story is not its hilarity but rather the fact that so many readers took it seriously.”
3. Must be that hope and change stuff we heard so much about from B.0. – The Velocity Of Money In The U.S. Falls To An All-Time Record Low : “When an economy is healthy, there is lots of buying and selling and money tends to move around quite rapidly. Unfortunately, the U.S. economy is the exact opposite of that right now.”
4. The cure? Grow your own food – U.S. Food Inflation Running at 22% : “After five years of the federal government telling the public that despite a $3.5 trillion increase in monetary expansion, the inflation rate is below +2%, the Department of Agriculture (DOA) just warned the American public that the consumer price index for food is up by 10% this year.”
6. World Bank sounds alarm on rising global food prices : “World food prices rose in the first quarter of the year for the first time since their all-time high in August 2012, driven by rising demand in China, drought in the United States and unrest in Ukraine.”
6. Obama’s Police Force: Militarized Government Agencies : If they can’t disarm us, they will certainly out-arm us.This is the same government that descended on the Bundy ranch in full assault gear long before any militia showed up to help the Bundys. They hid behind berms and watched the family through scopes while fully armored.
7. Virus experiments risk unleashing global pandemic, study warns : “Public health experts have warned that controversial experiments on mutant viruses could put human lives in danger by unleashing an accidental pandemic.”
8. It’s about watching us not “them” – Edward Snowden Censored 9/11 & Boston Bombing Segment
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness