1. This makes me want to throw up… sick bunch of bastards! : Islamic jihadists behead six-year-old boy because he was Christian. What kind of sick twisted “people” would do something like that? Who Beheads a six-year-old – If I were going to behead anyone it would be some sick bastard that just beheaded a six-year-old…
2. Three children killed in China school stabbing : It’s a Good Thing That China Has Strong “Gun Control” Laws That Stop This Type of Mass Killing of Children.
3. Ron Paul – Obama Has No Middle East Strategy? Good!
4. Is this the Hope and Change Obama Was Talking About? : “Slightly more than one American household with children in every 25 is surviving on less than $2 per day of income from all sources. One quarter of that 4.3% (that’s 1% of all Americans with children) receive less than $1.25 per day. One third (that’s about 1.33% of all Americans) receive between $1.25 and $2. Another third of that 4.3% receive enough government benefits to be living on between $1.25 and $2 a day. A tiny 0.1% of that 4.3% are even surviving somehow on “Negative income and benefits.”
5. The End of Money : “There are an infinite number of known unknowns and unknown unknowns — any one of which could cause a disaster.”
7. NASA is warning a new sunspot spewing powerful X-class flares is beginning to rotate to a position directly in line with Earth : “A direct hit on Earth from an X-class flare could cause major disruptions – or even destruction – to the U.S. electrical grid, which already is very vulnerable, as well as to life-sustaining critical infrastructures dependent on the grid to function.”
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness