1. CDC – Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations for Hospitalized Patients with Known or Suspected Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever in U.S. Hospitals : “Standard, contact, and droplet precautions are recommended for management of hospitalized patients with known or suspected Ebola hemorrhagic fever (Ebola HF), also referred to as Ebola Viral Disease.”
2. Only the U.S. government will benefit from a pandemic it created : “It is completely unprecedented for any government to take in a person affected with a contagious disease unknown to that country. However, both the United States and Germany have now brought Ebola patients inside their countries, and the patient brought to the U.S. was admitted to a hospital with only moderate security, making it easier for Ebola to spread outside the medical facility. The U.S. government and its political system could not care less about the health of individual Americans, and to bring Ebola into America is a disaster in the making of which only the government will benefit through its power grab in response to the health crisis it created.”
3. Obama’s Inexplicable Love for the Dark Side : “Even the American left is finally realizing that this is the strangest administration in living memory. Obama simply has no real precedents, which is why he seems so utterly foreign. American presidents tend to be pragmatists, but Obama is locked into a simpleminded ideology of Good vs. Evil. Obama is Good, and anybody who disagrees with him is Evil. Much of this oddity stems from the president’s personality, which many people have described as a mix of major narcissism, borderline personality disorder, and oppositional defiant disorder.”
4. From Pigs to Monkeys, Ebola Goes Airborne : “When news broke that the Ebola virus had resurfaced in Uganda, investigators in Canada were making headlines of their own with research indicating the deadly virus may spread between species, through the air.”
5. Peter Schiff and Doug Casey on the REAL State of the Economy : “You can’t ignore the facts. So you don’t like to say that the sky is falling, but then if you see it falling, you don’t want to just pretend that you don’t see what you see because that’s worse.”
6. Rethinking our use of TOR : “It is fairly common knowledge that Tor was developed by the Navy to help US diplomats and spies to communicate anonymously from foreign locations. The developers were aware that the private sector would likely also use this technology but it was initially developed for the US government. But what was less well-known until recently was that Tor was still receiving funding from the world’s largest terrorist organization – the US government- of $1.8 million per year. This means that Tor developers are on the US government payroll, and have been.”
Anyone know of a good alternative to TOR?
7. Without government handouts, 70 million Americans would be starving in the streets right now : “Economic conditions in the United States have become so dire for Americans that tens of millions would literally be starving in their homes or on the street were it not for taxpayer-funded support and benefits programs, according to new data.”