Our readers have a variety of skills and backgrounds and our non-fiction writing contest gives each a chance to share their skills and unique knowledge with other members of “The Wolf Pack“, TheSurvivalistBlog.net and the world.
Prizes for this round in our non fiction writing contest include…
- First place winner will receive – A $150 gift certificate for Hornady Ammo courtesy of LuckyGunner, a Wonder Junior Deluxe grain mill courtesy of Kitchen Neads, a one year subscription to the Personal VPN service courtesy of unspyable and Three Survival Seed Vaults courtesy of LPC Survival.
- Second place winner will receive – Brand New, Sealed Case of Military MREs (Meal, Ready-To-Eat) a $119 value courtesy of Campingsurvival.com and a Survival Puck courtesy of Innovation Industries.
- Third place winner will receive – a copy of my book ”31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness“ and “Dirt Cheap Survival Retreat” courtesy of TheSurvivalistBlog.net a copy of “The Survival Medicine Handbook” courtesy of www.doomandbloom.net and a copy Herbal Antivirals and Herbal Antibiotics .
This contest will end on May 24 2014
The more original and helpful your article is, the more deep and less basic it is, the better the chance, that I will publish it and you will win. Only non-fiction how to do it type articles please. Include photos (send as a separate attachment) when possible and appropriate…
Some ideas about the what topics we’re looking for:
Note: We are in need of product reviews, the more detailed and in-depth the review the better – books, videos, tools, guns, knives, vehicles, packs etc…
- Saving Money
- Product Reviews
- Preserving Foods
- Cooking with Basic Foods
- Food Storage Ideas
- Raising Chickens
- Raising Rabbits
- Raising Goats
- Keeping Bees
- Butchering Livestock and Game
- Hunting, Fishing, and Trapping
- Building Projects
- Survival Retreat Locales
- Off-Grid and Emergency Power
- Retreat and Home Security
- Alternative Medicine
- Emergency Medical Care
- Nonlethal Boobytraps and Alarms
- Bartering and Investing
- Survival Vehicles
- Alternative Fuels
- DIY Projects
and other related topics…
Remember that I can only publish original and unique content. Your article can not be published anywhere else and be at least 500 words (1,000 + preferred) in length.
Copyright of all articles submitted for the contest will become the property of TheSurvivalistBlog.net.
Note: We only keep the copyright for articles that are submitted for our non-fiction writing contest, and my original articles – in other words you can send your article in for publication, and keep the copyright but that article will not be eligible for our contest or to win any prizes. All we ask is for “First Print Rights” and that the article be your original work.
If your post is accepted, please be patient as it can be several weeks before I am able to fit your post into my posting schedule. There is no limit to the number of articles you can submit for this contest.
Note: If you win the contest and fail to contact me within two weeks of the announcement being made on the blog, you forfeit all prizes. We (M.D. Creekmore and TheSurvivalistBlog.net are not responsible for lost or damaged merchandise, such issues are between you and the sponsor. Also because of the changing availability of products and services any listed prize maybe substituted for another prize of equal or greater value.
Please send your entry via email. Thank you and good luck…