Our readers have a variety of skills and backgrounds and our non-fiction writing contest gives each a chance to share their skills and unique knowledge with other members of “The Wolf Pack“, TheSurvivalistBlog.net and the world.
Prizes For This Round (Ends on June 7, 2017) In Our Non-Fiction Writing Contest Include…
First Prize a $999 value:
- Numanna Organic Family Pack Bucket a $399 value from LPC Survival Ltd.
- CampingSurvival Gear Pack a $400 value from Camping Survival.com.
- A $200 gift certificate of prepper books from Prepper Press.
Second Prize a $650+ value:
- A case of .308 ammo or $300 off Ammo selection of your choice from LuckyGunner.
- A Wonder Junior Deluxe Hand Mill with the Masa/Nut Butter Auger, Drill Bit Attachment, and Bicycle Sprocket Kit a $325 value from ChefBrad.com
Third Prize a $310+ value:
- $300 gift certificate from GunMag Warehouse.
- A copy of The Prepper’s Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
Please read the rules that are listed below BEFORE emailing me your entry… my email address can be found here – please include “writing contest entry” in the subject line.
The more original and helpful your article is, the deeply and less basic it is, the better the chance, that I will publish it, and you will win. Only non-fiction how-to-do-it type articles, please.
If you want to include photos then please send those as a separate attachment. Try to keep photos to six or less if possible.
Some Ideas About The What Topics We’re Looking For:
Note: We are in need of product reviews, the more detailed and in-depth the review the better – books, videos, tools, guns, knives, vehicles, packs etc…
- Saving Money
- Product Reviews
- Preserving Foods
- Cooking with Basic Foods
- Food Storage Ideas
- Raising Chickens
- Raising Rabbits
- Raising Goats
- Keeping Bees
- Butchering Livestock and Game
- Hunting, Fishing, and Trapping
- Building Projects
- Survival Retreat Locales
- Off-Grid and Emergency Power
- Retreat and Home Security
- Alternative Medicine
- Emergency Medical Care
- Nonlethal Boobytraps and Alarms
- Bartering and Investing
- Survival Vehicles
- Alternative Fuels
- DIY Projects
and other related topics…
Remember that I can only publish original and unique content. Your article can not be published anywhere else and must be at least 500 words (1,000 + preferred) in length.
Copyright of all articles submitted for the contest will become the property of M.D. Creekmore and TheSurvivalistBlog.net.
Note: We only keep the copyright for articles that are submitted for our non-fiction writing contest, and my original articles – in other words, you can send your article in for publication, and keep the copyright but that article will not be eligible for our contest or to win any prizes.
If your post is accepted, please be patient as it can be several weeks before I am able to fit your article into the posting schedule. There is no limit to the number of articles you can submit for this contest.
Note: If you win the contest and fail to contact me within two weeks of the announcement being made on the blog, you forfeit all prizes. We (M.D. Creekmore and TheSurvivalistBlog.net are not responsible for lost or damaged merchandise, such issues are between you and the sponsor. Also because of the changing availability of products and services any listed prize may be substituted for another prize of equal or greater value.
Please send your entry via email. Thank you and good luck…