Our readers have a variety of skills and backgrounds and our non-fiction writing contest gives each a chance to share their skills and unique knowledge with other members of “The Wolf Pack“, The survivalist Blog and the world.
This contest will end on April 22 2013 – prizes include:
- First Place winner will receive – A $500 dollar gift certificate courtesy of LPC Survival that is good for $500 off anything on their site. And a Wonder Junior Deluxe hand-mill courtesy of Kitchen Kneads,
- Second Place winner will receive – Two cases of MRE’s courtesy of Camping Survival.
- Third Place winner will receive - a one year subscription to Personal VPN service courtesy of unspyable.
The more original and helpful your article is, the more deep and less basic it is, the better the chance, that I will publish it and you will win. Only non-fiction how to do it type articles please. Include photos when possible and appropriate…
Some ideas about the what topics we’re looking for:
- Saving Money
- Product Reviews
- Preserving Foods
- Cooking with Basic Foods
- Food Storage Ideas
- Raising Chickens
- Raising Rabbits
- Raising Goats
- Keeping Bees
- Butchering Livestock and Game
- Hunting, Fishing, and Trapping
- Building Projects
- Survival Retreat Locales
- Off-Grid and Emergency Power
- Retreat and Home Security
- Alternative Medicine
- Emergency Medical Care
- Nonlethal Boobytraps and Alarms
- Bartering and Investing
- Survival Vehicles
- Alternative Fuels
- DIY Projects
and other related topics…
Remember that I can only publish original and unique content. Your article can not be published anywhere else and be at least 500 words (1,000 + is prefered) in length.
Copyright of all articles submitted will become the property of The Survivalist Blog dot Net.
If your post is accepted, please be patient as it can be several weeks before I am able to fit your post into my posting schedule. There is no limit to the number of articles you can submit for this contest.
Please send your entry via email. Thank you and good luck…