We will be starting a new non-fiction writing contest tomorrow December 19 2012 – this contest will end on February 16 2013.
Prizes include in this contest will include…
- First Place winner will receive Two cases of MRE’s courtesy of Camping Survival, A Wonder Junior Deluxe hand-mill courtesy of Kitchen Kneads, $150 gift certificate for Fiocchi Ammo courtesy of LuckyGunner Ammo, A Big Berkey Water Filter System courtesy of TruPrep Emergency Preparedness and a one year subscription to Personal VPN service courtesy of unspyable.
- Second Place: A $200 gift certificate for any order from their store courtesy of Shepherd Survival and A Doom and Bloom Mini Trauma Bag courtesy of LPC Survival.
- Third Place: A Bar-ricade door bar courtesy of My Locksmith, Inc.
Please note that all excepted entries that were not used in our previous non-fiction writing contest will be included in this current one… Please email your submissions to mdcreekmore [at] thesurvivalistblog.net :yes:
The more original and helpful your article is, the more deep and less basic it is, the better the chance, that I will publish it and you will win. Only non-fiction how to do it type articles please. Include photos when possible and appropriate…
Some ideas about the what topics we’re looking for:
- Saving Money
- Product and Book Reviews
- Preserving Foods
- Cooking with Basic Foods
- Food Storage Ideas
- Raising Chickens
- Raising Rabbits
- Raising Goats
- Keeping Bees
- Butchering Livestock and Game
- Hunting, Fishing, and Trapping
- Building Projects
- Survival Retreat Locales
- Off-Grid and Emergency Power
- Retreat and Home Security
- Alternative Medicine
- Emergency Medical Care
- Nonlethal Boobytraps and Alarms
- Bartering and Investing
- Survival Vehicles
- Alternative Fuels
- DIY Projects
and other related topics…
Remember that I can only publish original and unique content. Your article can not be published anywhere else and be at least 500 words (1,000 + is prefered) in length.
Copyright of all articles submitted will become the property of The Survivalist Blog dot Net.
If your post is accepted, please be patient as it can be several weeks before I am able to fit your post into my posting schedule. There is no limit to the number of articles you can submit for this contest.
Thank you and good luck…
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness