We are, and have always been, committed to selling products that meet these three core principles:
- Quality- Our Customers deserve products that we personally use & are confident recommending to our Friends & Families.
- Competitive Pricing- As a leader in our category, our Current & Future Customers deserve pricing that is Fair & Accessible.
- Strong Relationships & Loyalty- We work to build strong relationships & loyalty to earn Your Repeat Business & Referrals, as well as maintain Positive Support from our Suppliers.
Whenever any single or multiple-combination of these principles is hindered, our performance drops. When our performance drops, it impacts the lives of those whose work makes our business run; it affects the blogs & websites we support; it affects our ability to create & promote educational content on our blog & social media outlets; ultimately, it adversely affects our mission of helping you prepare.
Our decision to Carry & Promote Mountain House brand freeze-dried food, while discontinuing Wise Food Storage, is a direct result of two factors that came together:
- Our Audience wants a higher-quality dehydrated & freeze-dried food storage option than Wise Food Storage.
- Wise Food Company’s interest in new growth has made giving attention to Dealers a second priority at best.
We hold no ill-will & appreciate the positive business we experienced with the folks at Wise Food Company.
We will continue to provide our Customers with Quality Products that we Personally Endorse, Competitive Pricing that is Fair & Accessible, and work to Maintain Strong Relationships with our Customers & Suppliers.
For comments or questions, please call 877-386-5238.
Yours in Preparedness & Self-Reliance,
Jeff “The Berkey Guy” Gleason