Before we get started with this weeks segment, I’d like to thank and give a shout out to Kelli M, Willard N, Tom B, Dan C, Jana M, and Carl H for their generous contributions this week. If you too have found this site useful and you would like to give something back via a monetary contribution then you can do that here.
Okay, now what did I do to prep this week…
- I put up more shelving in my SHTF prep storage area…
- Traded another handgun for a new Glock 30S
- Ordered a copy of Hunting For Food: Guide to Harvesting, Field Dressing, and Cooking Wild Game – this will be a good book to lend to new hunters.
- Ordered one set of Stanley Folding Sawhorse (2-Pack)
- Ordered SABRE RED Pepper Gel – you should also include less than lethal options in your defensive plans because you can’t just shoot everyone.
- Ordered Spy Secrets That Can Save Your Life: A Former CIA Officer Reveals Safety and Survival Techniques to Keep You and Your Family Protected
- Ordered Practical Self-Reliance – Reducing Your Dependency On Others
- Ordered Guerrilla Gardening for Long-Term Survival
- Installed two Meprolight AR-15 Tru-Dot Front Night Sights on two AR-15’s
Yep it’s been a busy week… what about you… what did you do to prep this week?Continue Reading...