Good morning pack! I hope that you all are doing well today… Wow, another week has passed already. Were does the time go? It won’t be long until we’ll all be out and about dressed in our summer cloths, planting our gardens, collecting eggs, small-scale homesteading, building and yard work everyday. :sun:
Okay, before we get stated with this weeks segment, I would like to thank; Christy, CKRockett Enterprises, Mike H, Alden W, Debra P, Charles P, James P, Cheryl D, Hannah and Lee O for their generous donations this week via PayPal. Thank you all.
Over the years, I’ve had a lot of readers ask that I put an Amazon.com button or link in the sidebar, that they could use as their Amazon entry point and allow the blog to receive a small commission on orders placed through Amazon. Okay, I finally broke-down and done it… look in the left sidebar under the top LuckyGunner ammo and text link ads… see it? It says click to shop Amazon.com. I hope it helps…
Now let me see… What did I do to prep this week?
- A Beginner’s Guide: 33 Healing Herbs to Know, Grow, and Use
- Backyard Farming on an Acre (More or Less)
- Easy Fencer Unroller
- Turmeric Curcumin GOLD, 500mg, 120 Veg. Capsules
- Bought two Glock 19 magazines (these were very hard to find)
- And for a “funny” I ordered this sign for my porch… :rotfl:
Well as bugs bunny would say, that’s all folks. What about YOU…? What did you do to prep this week? Please share with the rest of use in the comments below, so we can probe your mind for ideas for things we might have missed, skipped over or never thought of.
We all learn from each other here… After all 30,000 minds are better than one…
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness