Good morning Wolf Pack and welcome to another addition of “what did you do to prep this week” the blog segmented where you get to talk about yourself and what you’ve done to prepare for the next natural disaster, economic collapse, pandemic, martial law and any other SHTF event.
But before we get started with today’s post, I would like to thank Victoria S, Linda S, Tonya V, Nanci Q, Linda C, Jana M and Josh B for their generous donations this week via our voluntary subscription service. If you would like to participate in that or make a one time monetary contribution you can do that by clicking this link…
Some of you’ve probably noticed that there has been some heated debate in the comments section recently, as to whether or not the police want to bring you greetings and good cheer with a cub-cake on top or if they want to harass, beat, entrap and frame you. Well the true answer is probably somewhere in the middle most of the time.
But to tell you the truth, I’m getting tired of moderating those comments especially when one of the commentators, likes to comment under several different names to try and prove their point, while attempting to look like several different people in the conversation.
One of the comments regarding this issue, asked what the topic had to do with prepping… really.
Folks, prepping is more than just storing canned food and the threats go far beyond your neighbors wanting to take that canned food away from you. If people are being harassed, framed, entrapped, pepper sprayed and kicked while handcuffed and face down on the ground, shot and killed while unarmed and posing no threat, and when they are shooting caged and chained dogs and even chihuahuas to death and worse and getting away with it – we will have an even greater problem after the balloon goes up.
If this type of thing is happening now during “good times” how bad do you think it will be after a SHTF event – for an example; look at the reported of police conduct after Katrina hit New Orleans…
And who do you think enforced those unconstitutional laws (just following orders – Befehl ist Befehl) that we’ve talked about here so often? Who will enforce martial law when it is declared by our dear leader (the military and federal police forces will take the lead here but will have help and support from most local departments)?
Yes, police abuse, brutality and misconduct have a lot to do with our lives now and will be a huge contributing factor as to how any disaster or collapse will play out and sadly, we don’t know if they’re going to help us or send a SWAT to our retreat to raid your organic produce, or take us off to prison for defending our family, retreat and preps from looters and thieves…
Am I saying that there are no good cops or that police aren’t needed… no not at all, but unfortunately, the good ones are getting more difficult to find and I wonder how many of the good ones will turn to the “dark side” when the chips are down?
Anyways, I’m tired of the crap and bickering in the comments about this and will delete further comments on this subject when they are brought to my attention.
If you want to keep up with reported police misconduct continually updated lists are, provided by the CATO Institute’s Police Misconduct report website and the YouTube channel “Cop Block” has 100’s of cases of misconduct, harassment and beating by police that have been caught on video.
Okay, now that we have that out of the way, let me see what did I do to prep this week?
- Made a list of things that I need to get done around my property
- Worked around my property doing needed chores and just soaking up the sun…
- Ordered three rolls of 8 Mil Security Window Film
- Ordered another Dakota Alert Alert Transmitter to complete my system.
- I also ordered the “bird house” to hide the Dakota alert sensor
- Ordered a New Glock 6v Tac Light for my bedside Glock – a 4th generation Glock 19 with night sights, extended slide release and 32 round magazines…
- Traded another handgun to a new Ruger bolt action .22
- Ordered a Nikon ProStaff Rimfire 4 x 32 Riflescope for the Ruger – I have this type of rifle scope on all of my .22 rifles
- Pre ordered season 3 of Doomsday Preppers
Well that’s it for me this week… what about you – what did you do to prep this week?
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness