Before we get started with this weeks “what did you do to prep this week”, I would like to give a shout-out and say thank you to Bill D, Brenda C, and Peter W for their generous donations this week. Thank you. Details about donations and our voluntary subscription service can be found here. Remember; all donations and monthly subscription payments are voluntary, but greatly appreciated.
If you don’t want or can not make a monetary donation, there are other ways to show your support and help us keep providing free information to anyone who will listen…
1. Make a bookmark to Amazon: If you want to support The Wolf Pack and TheSurvivalistBlog.net every time you shop at Amazon, bookmark this link and use it whenever you do your online shopping. It costs you nothing extra…
2. Support our advertisers: (see the banner ads in the sidebars) if you’re looking for books, ammo, survival foods, non-hybrid seeds or just about anything related to prepping and survival look to the advertisers here first. Don’t forget to tell them that you found their ad on TheSurvivalistBlog.net.
3. Participate: Finally, if you can’t contribute financially, know that just by commenting, and telling others about TheSurvivalistBlog.net, you’re contributing to the site. I would be especially thrilled if you could help me spread the word about TheSurvivalistBlog.net by placing a link back to us on your blog, webpage, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube channel or in your e-mail footer.
Okay, now let me see; what did I do to prep this week?
Well folks that’s it for me… what about you – what did you do to prep this week.
p.s. I hope you all like the pics – I decided to start posting photos in this segment after reading all of the comments and concerns about some other survival blogs that write a bunch of stuff but refuse to take or post photos to show how or that they have actually done it and to prove that they are who they say they are.
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness