Well folks, it’s hard to believe but it’s been a whole week since our last “what did you do to prep this week” blog segment, and I’m happy to say that I’ve had a very good prepping week. I made a little extra money over the past couple of weeks and instead of blowing on beer and woman, like most guys would mine all went to preps.
Folks , it’s getting closer month, every week and everyday, time is running out, please stop wasting time and get busy. Learn skills, stock-up and get ready for the worse, it’s coming and coming fast. The beast is knocking on the door and the balloon is going up… Please don’t be like 95% of the population that will be total unprepared and depended on handouts if there are any handout available.
You owe it to your family, you owe it to yourself – get prepped, and get prepared. Do it now – time is running out.
On another note; go to your local magazine stand, Wal-Mart or other department store and pick up the latest copy of American Survival Guide and turn to page 21 and read the article by Amber Erickson Gabby, “Back to Basics” the article references me and TheSurvivalstBlog.net multiple times, and is based on my article “Preppers List : Ten Things to Do Now” and yes; I gave her permission to use parts of my article in the magazine.
Okay, before we get started with this weeks segment, I would like to thank Cookies By Heart, Kelli M, Willard N, Michael B, James I, Tonya V, Victoria S, Jeff H, and Nanci Q for their generous donations this week via PayPal. Thank you all for your support.
Now let’s see… What did I do to prep this week?
- Planted tomatoes, peppers, potatoes and corn
- Built a 4×8 foot nesting / brooding area for the hens
- Received one of the new Renovo Trio Water Filters
- Added 250 rounds of .45 ACP and 225 rounds of .22 LR
- Numerous first-aid supplies from Officer Survival Initiative
Well that’s it for me this week. What about you? What did you do to prep this week?
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness