Before we start today, I would like to thank C Farley and Benjamin R for their donations this week – thank you. While I greatly appreciate your support, please be sure you can afford to do so before contributing, I don’t want anyone putting themselves out to help me.
Since releasing my survival CD this past Sunday, I’ve been swamped with over 400 orders so far and they’re still coming in at a rate of several per hour. I’m working as hard as I can to get every order out as fast as possible, but since I can only burn around 50 a day it may be a couple of days before I can get your order in the mail.
Remember, Feb 202011 (tomorrow) the price of the CD will go to $29.95 and you’ll need to order it today to take advantage of the discounted price. If you’ve received your CD please let me know what you thought of it.
Now, let’s see what did I do to prep this week…
- Bartered for a Bushmaster AR-15
- Built a light weight folding wire box trap (look for post in a few days)
- Turned the soil in my garden to get it ready for planting in spring
- Added three cans of coffee to the pantry
- Bought two 25 round boxes of 12 gauge #6 shot
- Ordered a copy of Pocket Ref by Thomas J. Glover
- Ordered a copy of Boston on Surviving Y2K – I know Y2K is over but, the book still has some good information that is applicable to prepping for other disasters.
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness