The past two weeks have been hectic, I’ve worked eight nine hours a day burning copies of my “ITEOTWAWKI – And I feel Fine” survival cd and filling orders – a lot of orders. The first week saw over 400 orders with over 600 orders total, I did not know if I should laugh or pull my hair out.
All orders have been shipped so everyone should be getting their CD’s sometime next week. If you have received yours please let me know what you think of it in the comments below… So far the reviews have been overwhelmingly positive.
On another note, my book “Dirt Cheap Survival Retreat” will be available from Paladin Press this coming Tuesday. I’m so excited, my book published by a major publisher – thank you all. I could not have done it without your support and the book is dedicated to you.
Okay, lets see what did I do to prep this week…
- Sighted in all my rifles (I do this once every six months)
- Cleaned all my guns (I do this once a month and every time I shoot
- Tried several new recipes from Peggy Layton’s book Cookin’ With Beans & Rice
- Getting my gear ready for the spring Turkey season
- Put back several bottles of Vodka, Jack Daniels and Tequila (for barter of course)
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness