First of all I would like to thank William G, Nesia L and Hugo S for their generous donations this week via PayPal. Thank you your support of this blog and the Wolf Pack is very much appreciated.
As you may have noted after reading yesterdays post, we’ve added several great prizes in our current non-fiction writing contest, I had to pull a few strings and twist a few arms, but now instead of having a good contest we have a great one.
Now get busy writing – someone is going to win (actually three people) and it might as well be you…
Okay, let’s see what did I do to prep this week…
- Hauled two pickup loads of a composted mix of chicken, horse and cow manure and scattered it over my new garden area.
- Bought a 500 round brick of Winchester .22 ammo at the local Wal-Mart.
- Ordered a “25 Chick Special” of New Hampshire Reds these will arrive next spring 😀 .
- Read this article, this one and this one.
That’s the highlights of my week, now it’s your turn – what did you do to prep this week ?:-)
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness