I’m sorry about the delay in posting this – I had to go up to my mother’s house this morning to repair her roof, before the rain hits later today. Got it done, it looks good and she will stay dry – but I did remember that I don’t care much for heights. 😯
For donations via PayPal this week, I would like to think Jana M, Mark H, Author B and Lewis for their very generous contributions. Thank you for helping me keep this blog going…
I would also like to thank Joe Nobody for sending me a copy of his new book “Holding Your Ground” that is available through Amazon.com and at his web page. I’ve not had time to read it all the way through, but did give it a good “flip through” and from what I could tell the book has some helpful and easy to implement advice on way to better defend your home and or retreat.
Okay, not let me see what did I do to prep this week… ?:-)
Finished writing the “outline” for my third book “The Dirt Cheap Survival Guide to Providing Your Own Food” look for this one to be available from Paladin Press this fall. And don’t forget “31 Days to Survival” is scheduled for release early this spring.
What else? I ordered several books through Amazon.com including…
- Fruits and Berries for the Home Garden
- The Secrets of People Who Never Get Sick
- Homesteading: How to Find New Independence on the Land
- Bull’s Eye: Crossbows by Ragnar Benson
I also received my order (a barter deal for ad space on the blog) of a “3-Month 2-Person Kit” that contains 60 #10 Cans with an average shelf-life of 30+ years, from Augason Farms… Fast shipping and good service.
What did you do to prep this week? Let us know in the comments below…
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness