First off I would like to thank Susan B for her generous donation via Paypal this week. Thank you Susan, you are very much appreciated…
Today I’m pleased to announce that my new book “31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness” is now available from both Paladin Press and Amazon.com! It’s a book designed to help you take your preps to the next level – so make sure you grab a copy today.
What YOU can do to Help
As you know the more people who are prepared when disaster strikes the better off you and I will be. If you still use Facebook then “Share” this page with your Facebook friends and please, pretty please, go to Amazon.com and post a review of the book after you’ve read it.
Also if you have a blog or web page then you can earn money by linking to and promoting “31 Days to Survival” on your site with your Amazon affiliate link. And don’t forget that you’ll also be helping your readers find a useful prepping and survival resource.
Now lets me see, what did I do to prep this week… ?:-)
Spent most of the week getting a water meter and spigot set in place on my property. This will be a big help with my gardening, livestock and extra safety in case of a fire. This is a huge step for me since, I’ve not had water from the municipality in years. I’m so excited 🙂 .
What else did I do to prep this week…
- Bought a Skil 8.5 Amp Reciprocating Saw
- Added more mulch around my dwarf apple trees.
- Cleared away underbrush alone my property line.
- Replaced used food from my storage with new.
- Bought a “brick” of .22LR ammo.
That is it for me this week, how about you – what did you do to prep this week?
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness