Before we start today, I would like to thank Brad V, Doris V, and John T for their generous donations via PayPal this week. Thank you for the help you are the best. :yes:
I would also like to thank everyone that has bought my new book “31 Days to Survival” according to my reports sales are strong with the first printing being sold out within the first two days after the books release.
Please head over to Amazon.com and post a short review of “31 Days to Survival” (a review can be as simple as “Great book – Recommended!” or something similar) and don’t forget to click on the “Like” button at the top of the page.
The winners of our latest non-fiction writing contest will be announced on April 2 2012. Please note that we still have about 30 articles that were submitted for the contest that have not been published and will automatically be reserved for our next contest.
Now let me see what did I do to prep this week?
- Subscribed to “Hobby Farms” magazine.
- Renewed my subscription to “Countryside” magazine.
- Ordered ten more Magpul 30 round AR-15 magazines.
- Worked in my garden and tended to the needs of my newly planted dwarf fruit trees.
- Butchered six young rabbits from my stock.
- Replaced consumed canned goods with new products (remember rotation).
- Bought twenty boxes of .22LR ammo from the local Wal-Mart.
Well folks that is the highlights for my prepping this week, now it is your turn – what did you do to prep this week?
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness