Before we start with this weeks “What did you do to prep this week?” blog segment, I would like to say thank you to Bob S, Kelly W, Amber K, Mark D and John S for their generous donations via paypal this week. Thank you very much it is appreciated – it is folks like you that keep this blog up and running for everyone. :highfive:
On another blog related issue – I’m interested in talking to someone with a Wikipedia account and the experience to write and post a Wikipedia page. Here are a couple of examples of what I’m looking for, example one, example two, example three. If you have the ability to do this please email me…
And onto another blog related issue before we start today, if any of the Wolf Pack use bookmarking and sharing services such as StumbleUpon, Digg and Reditt then please feel free to mention some of our great content on those services. :yes:
Also links from your web site or blog are also greatly appreciated. You may not know it but linking out to related high quality content (like that found on The Survivalist blog) will help your web site or blog to rank higher in Google search rating – here is how to do it.
Now let me see what did I do to prep this week… ?:-)
- Finished work on my survival library / writing studio.
- Planted two more dwarf apple trees and a plum.
- Detail cleaned all of my firearms after shooting for accuracy and sight alignment.
- Worked in my garden.
- Replaced consumed canned foods and beans from my food-storage with new products.
- Ordered a used copy of Tire Recycling is Fun by Paul Farber.
- Ordered seasons one and two of The Colony.
- Bought one-hundred rounds of #4 buckshot.
P.S. If you haven’t purchased my new book “31 Days to Survival” yet, it’s apparently my job to convince you to do so. It’s really cool, honest!