First of all, I would like to thank Gwyneth P, Laurence H, Glen C, Richard C, Rosalie M and Laurie R for their generous donations via PayPal this week. You are “cream of the crop” Wolf Pack members. Thank you for your help and support… :yes:
Well so far the response from other bloggers to review this blog or my new book has been pretty much nonexistent with only three reviews being posted. And one of those did not meet the 200+ word count requirement and had to be rejected. If you’re interested in writing a review, you can read the rules and list of books and DVDs that you can win here :highfive: .
Speaking of my new book “31 Days to Survival” Amazon.com has it listed as being Temporarily out of stock. Apparently Amazon.com can not keep up with demand, but not to worry, you can order directly from my publisher by clicking this link. They have the book in stock and ready to ship to your mailbox…
Let me see, what else do I need to mention this morning… ?:-) Oh ya, looking over my blog traffic stats, I noticed that around 80% of my readers are in Southern U.S. States with many more than I had expected being located in the “redoubt of the East”. I also noticed that overall blog traffic is up 18% over last week… It looks like The Survivalist Blog dot Net could soon be taking over the number one spot in the survival / prepping niche, when it comes to both traffic and ranking… 😎
Okay, let me see what did I do to prep this week?
- Installed two more “Solar-Powered Security Light with Motion Detector” (I now have six of these around my property).
- Ordered two more sensors for my “Chamberlain CWA2000 Wireless Motion Alert“.
- Installed one of these “Control Products MA-S01 Battery-Powered MiniAlarm Motion Sensor” inside both my workshop and office.
- Done the usual work in my garden and around my property…
What about you… What did you do to prep this week?
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness