Question from HiPlains
I know of a few of us who have been preparing for our individual family units and am also aware of their willingness to work with others but no one has actually pulled us together.
I do not desire to be the leader – that is not my strength (shouldn’t that person be chosen by group consensus?). I want to facilitate an organizational meeting to begin getting us together to:
- see if it could be a viable group
- analyze our strengths and weaknesses
- assign responsibilities
- create overall group plan
Does the Pack have suggestions as to what should be on the agenda for initial meeting as well as short term follow-ups?
Also, how to deal with those who prove to be “weak links”.
Maintaining OPSEC for myself and a couple of others I do trust is a concern – at least until we see how it goes.
This is tough thing for me to think through since I normally function independantly – but do see how valuable a working group could be.
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man's Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness