I want to know what you think. Choosing survival guns is a popular topic and we all have our preferences. Personally, I don’t think there is a “best” survival gun, or arsenal only a number of choices suited for each individual and task.
I gave up on the one gun concept long ago. There is no – do everything weapon – the well-rounded survivor needs a small battery of weapons to adequately perform the task at hand – and everyone has their own idea of what that group of weapons should consist of.
I want to hear about your choices – you don’t even have to own all the firearms listed, I just want to know what you think the perfect, all around, do it all, survival battery would consist of.
I’ll Start Things Off
- Springfield M1A-7.62x51mm/.308
- AR-15 rifle .223
- Remington 700 or Winchester Model 70-.308
- Remington 870 or Mossberg 500 – 12ga with Spare Riot Barrel
- Ruger 10/22 – .22 LR
- Browning Buckmark -.22 LR Pistol
- Glock model 19 – 9mm Pistol
- Kahr CM9 – 9mm Pistol
- Savage Model 10ML-II 50 caliber Muzzleloading Rifle
Interested to hear your thoughts!