You Can Dramatically Increase Your Chances of Surviving Any Disaster… Guaranteed
If you plan to survive TEOTWAWKI but have put off building a survival library because of the cost or time involved – you’re not alone.
It’s The End of the World as We Know It – And I feel Fine, is a massive library of over 112 reference books, reports and manuals designed to help you prepare for any disaster, become self-reliant or build a homestead. This massive CD library will help you survive.
This CD has all the knowledge you will need to survive any disaster:
1. A massive amount of information with thousands of pages all in one convenient location
2. All manuals are complete and include all illustrations, photos and diagrams and were hand-picked by me for content and usefulness.
3. Includes the revised edition of my book “It’s The End of the World as We Know It – And I feel Fine”
4. Easy to Use — All manuals are in PDF Format and can be viewed with Adobe reader. If you don’t have Adobe you can download it for free here.
5. These manuals have been put on CD to save you time and money.
6. Books and manuals can easily be printed from any printer and bound into book form by putting in a binder or folder.
7. This CD will work even if the internet is unavailable or shutdown
Remember the most important survival tool is your knowledge, no matter how much stuff or gear you have, you will not survive without the knowledge to put it to use or make do if your “stuff” is no longer available. The knowledge is here what you do with it is up to you…
What This CD Covers
I’ve designed this CD to be a one stop source for survival, emergency preparedness and homesteading information – when you open the files, you’ll find detailed information covering a vast array subjects, subjects ranging from canning produce, drying, smoking and preserving food, gardening, composting, building a cheap greenhouse, building a root cellar, first-aid, raising chickens, rabbits, ducks and goats, butchering, heating with wood, field-dressing a deer, outdoor survival, trapping, shooting handguns and rifles, plumbing, camo, combat tactics, building a cheap fallout shelter, hand to hand fighting, apple cider production, building a chicken house, pruning fruit trees, tanning hides, boobytraps and more. Much more…
How to Use this CD in your preps
This CD was designed to help you save time and money – it includes the new updated version of my book “It’s The End Of The World As We Know It – And I feel Fine” plus 112 of the best government and university books, reports and manuals, all hand-picked by me for usefulness and to help you become more self-reliant.
- A wealth of survival information available even if the internet is no longer available
- Each book, report and manual is in PDF format with photos and diagrams ready for printing
- After printing you can bind each in its own folder or binder so it is always available
The great thing about “It’s The End Of The World As We Know It – And I feel Fine” is that you can do it at your own pace and in your own way.
Who is this CD for?
It’s The End Of The World As We Know It – And I feel Fine is for survivalist at different stages of prepping including:
- those who have just started prepping but who don’t know what to do next
- those who have been prepping for a while but have stalled
- anyone wanting to collect information that will help them survive a disaster
- people with little available space for books and other related materials
- those wanting to have information available if the internet goes down (or shutdown)
Money-Back Guarantee and FREE Shipping
If you’re not satisfied with ”It’s The End Of The World As We Know It – And I feel Fine” just let me know (within 30 days) and I’ll refund your money – that’s how confident I am that this is a resource that will help you plan, prepare and survive. All you have to do is send the CD back and I’ll quickly refund your money.
Get “It’s The End Of The World As We Know It – And I feel Fine” by hitting the following button: